- Finalise the writing up of all the various bits of work and research
- A feedback workshop with all the people involved in this process, Including for the four villages
- Go back to each village, to report and confirm the information
- Get together parcels for those households we interviewed who were really in a bad way – maybe water containers, – food parcels, clothes
- Capture the information work in a data base to enable fuller and further data analysis
- Write up the work in various ways- for guidelines, learning support materials, and for papers and presentations. Find ways to do this that really capture the immediacy of people struggles and hardship
- We need to better understand how decisions are actually made – at the formal and the informal levels.